Hi Everyone, here is the details of the new update for Syberia 3
- Corrected crash when the game launched
- Improved performance
- On some machines only, the game was a bit jerky throughout. We corrected this problem.
- For players who are still having issues with the smoothness, please contact our support team. http://support.syberia3.com/
- Added C++ Redistributable 2010 & 2012 installation
- Improved how achievements are unlocked
- O spirits, are you there?
- The scriptwriter's nightmare
- Improved voice/sub-title synchronization during certain cut-scenes (all languages)
- Corrected a problem with the hospital lobby camera, which occasionally locked
- Added a phrase by Kurk during the attack by the monster on the Krystal.
- Corrected various display bugs on the Krystal (clipping, etc.)
- Corrected various bugs in the theme park. Sometimes the stairs were a bit of a problem
- Improved and corrected atmosphere and lighting
- Corrected a bug where the music stopped when you went back to the main menu
- Improved and corrected text in Polish, Korean, and Czech
- Extended game compatibility with PC controllers (dual sticks)
Patch size: 1.3 GB download